I’m Back

I’m not sure if anyone reads this blog, there are lots of page views but I don’t now if they are real people and not bots. But anyway, after several years of hiatus due to a number of things I am back.

One year ago in the first week of June I had a simple surgery for gall bladder removal that went terribly wrong and I nearly died. My intestines were perforated and I went into organ failure and have been on the long road to recovery. It is not easy to talk about but it has been a painful road, and I am left with an ugly scar on my abdomen but also have the scars of trauma.
I edited out the tube in my nose!


The scars are not pretty but they represent the fact that I have survived. I know now more keenly that not only am I strong, but my God has been very close through it all. He was present in the ICU just as he is here, now on my deck in the glory of Summer.

Comments

Popular Posts