A love/hate relationship with tablets.

7 Things that I hate about taking my medications:
1. It takes a long time to put them into my tablet dispenser.
2. They remind me that I have a lot of medical problems.
3. There are too many tablets.
4. There is a lot to remember and keep track of. Do I need a refill? Will I get it on time?
5. They are small and fiddly and I keep dropping them.
6. They make me dizzy, unfocused and unable to have more than 1 glass of wine.
7. They remind me 4 times a day that I have MS.

5 things I love about my tablets:
1. They suppress my depression.
2. They reduce my pain.
3. They make it manageable to go out in public.
4. They let me sleep at night.
5. They help me survive.

More about the ups and downs of tablet taking:
http://intrepidfromoz.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=zeLZUDsBAAA.tRP1cz6TCpw7i-NRLdx9pQ.N7IjZlWgrOt-OsuQ0D07vQ&postId=3286656270994389397&type=POST#!/2012/09/a-not-so-good-morning-or-you-have-to.html

Popular Posts