Off Again!

The rest in my own bed is short lived. Today I am packing for a 3 week trip to a farm near St. Louis. It is beautiful there, but it will not be a rest sadly, as my husband and I are hosting a 3 week retreat for others. Thankfully we will be catching up with old friends there as well as meeting new ones. I need to remember that these are the people the Lord is sending us and to be open to the new things, and not just long for the old friends and cozy safety of home. It all takes energy though and I pray that I will have the energy I need for the moment that I need it. I have the nagging anxiety of wondering if I can do it, but we only get one day at a time and that is just as well. Happy New Year. 

Comments

Ellen Stanton said…
I hope all is well with you. My sister has MS and on our blog: http://www.mslife.lifesparknetwork.com there is a new promising treatment for those afflicted with this horrid disease.
Please stop by and share your story!
Ellen

Popular Posts