There's no place like home...

These are my lovely new slippers that were given to me by a kind friend. She is taking care of me while I recover from the effects of radiation, cooking me meals, taking me on drives, raking the leaves - there is no end to her generosity.

These slippers are apt as I am driven forward by thoughts of home. The plans have fallen wonderfully into place and my whole family is excited with me to get together agian. My sisters have rented a house by the beach in Forster again, we will spend a week on a yacht with my husband's old friends, and will be in the Wentworth Falls with my mother for a week. We also will be in Sydney for a week, so everthing looks perfect for a wonderful time. 

My skin is pretty burnt from the radiation and I am having to change tthe dressings 4 times a day. This isn't fun so dreaming of home is carrying me through this challenging time. There is no place like home.....
 

Comments

Popular Posts