I was just thinking about how hard it is to keep all the people that I care for in mind. I even find family and friends who are close to me difficult to do justice to. Never mind all the new people at church that I do not know, or the ones that I do know and wish I knew better. So often it is the immediate demands that consume my energy, what little of it I do have left. It also seems that I get tired on many fronts. There are different kinds of energy; emotional, physical, and mental. There are many ways with which I can feel tired, and they bleed into each other. Feeling emotionally exhausted leaves me feeling physically and mentally exhausted. When I am  physically tired, I have no emotional energy. It is so hard to know what is causing the problem. I often just know I feel bad. I can hardly get off the sofa, my husband is making me mad and I just don’t what to think about all the problems that are niggling at the back of my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts